The initial point is regarding comprehending the standard kinds of eye liners, and also you could discover fundamental 3 kinds of them at the market. One is gel based eye liner, 2nd is pencil eye liner as well as lastly the last one is ink based eye liner.
Currently, various type of eye liners are put on obtain various sort of outcomes. You need to utilize them for various celebration with various type of outfits and also for various type of transformations. So take a look at amazing superb tips on how to draw eyeliner immediately.
1. First: Know that there are three basic types of liners.
2. Different color liners can have different effects.
3. The shaky hand struggle is real — but there’s a way to solve it in three easy steps.
4. If you’re just starting out with liquid liner, begin with dots. Then slowly connect them.
5. You can also do the same thing with dashes.
6. When applying liner, try not to pull the skin on the side of your face. If things get a little messy, clean up your line with a makeup remover-soaked cotton swab.
7. A dab of primer or concealer can work wonders for fixing smudges.
8. Start by drawing a messy line, then clean it up with a little petroleum jelly.
9. Or if you’re really in a jam, use clear lip gloss.
Getty Images / iStockphoto LuminaStock
10. Not ready to fully commit to liner yet? Use your favorite shadow as a faux-liner so you can get used to a similar look.
11. You can use a little bit of black eyeshadow to clean up a splotchy eyeliner line.
12. If you think eyeliner looks a little too intense on your face, try tightlining — which is putting the liner *beneath* your lash line.
13. Once you have your eyeliner where you want it, prevent the dreaded crease stamp with the help of a little translucent powder.
14. You can also tailor your eyeliner shape to your eye shape, once you feel confident in your application skills.
15. Put the liner on your eyelash curler to save time and help you get a straight line.